39 Tweets I Found Either REALLY Funny Or REALLY Interesting - Cupbord Get in-depth tech gear coverage at WIRED including news and reviews of the latest gadgets

39 Tweets I Found Either REALLY Funny Or REALLY Interesting

Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated
featured image

A #Houston man was stranded in Whataburger parking lot due to quickly rising floodwaters.

While waiting on floodwaters to recede, he grabbed a fishing pole out of his vehicle and caught a nice bass in a nearby flooded ditch.

If that ain’t Texas, I don’t know what is. 🤠 🎣 pic.twitter.com/bClvOvK4BZ

https://zabollah.com/39-tweets-i-found-either-really-funny-or-really-interesting/
A tech blog focused on blogging tips, SEO, social media, mobile gadgets, pc tips, how-to guides and general tips and tricks

Post a Comment

Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.