Pick of the Week: Tigers, Brides, Adults and Lycoris - Manga Bookshelf - Cupbord Get in-depth tech gear coverage at WIRED including news and reviews of the latest gadgets

Pick of the Week: Tigers, Brides, Adults and Lycoris - Manga Bookshelf

Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated
featured image

by Sean Gaffney, Michelle Smith, Anna N, Katherine Dacey and Ash Brown

SEAN: This is another “sometimes you just want McDonald’s” week for me, as my pick is the debut of the Lycoris Recoil manga. Guaranteed to be less yuri than the fandom wants!

MICHELLE: I wish that the cover of Tiger & Dragon were more encouraging, but alas. I think I’m gonna go with Even Though We’re Adults this time.

ANNA: I’m going to go with the latest volume of Nina the Starry Brida as a reminder to myself to get caught up on the manga and actually check out the anime.

KATE: My vote goes to Even Though We’re Adults (or “Good Luck Babe: The Manga”).

ASH: Even Though We’re Adults is a solid pick, for sure. Debut-wise, I’ll have to admit to being curious about The Lady Knight and the Beast-Eared Child and JoJo A-Go!Go! is definitely worth mentioning, too.

Reader Interactions


https://zabollah.com/pick-of-the-week-tigers-brides-adults-and-lycoris-manga-bookshelf/
A tech blog focused on blogging tips, SEO, social media, mobile gadgets, pc tips, how-to guides and general tips and tricks

Post a Comment

Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.